Thursday, October 2, 2008


How I Became a GeoCacher
Just thought that I would let ya'll know how I actually came to be a geocacher. Being married to TESKELLY helped, I would have to say that. He started caching a month before me, and being tired of being left at home, I decided to tag along one caching day, by being the designated non-caching driver.
After doing about 5 caches, I told TESKELLY to hand me his GPS and I would try the next one. With a little help at the end (what doesn't look right, he says), I found the cache. Since then, I was hooked! So hooked that to date I am at 545 caches. Yes I would say that most of them are in the 1-2.5 terrain but I am getting hooked on those 3-5 ones now. Especially the 4x4 trails. Who would have thought that bumping and bouncing over a bunch of logs and rocks and gulleys would be so much fun.

I look forward to all the caches I have yet to find and the caches I have yet to place. It is a wonderful adventure each time we go out and there are so many places we haven't seen that we are brought to. It has brought our family closer together, and above all else that is the most important to us.








No comments: