Saturday, October 11, 2008


Long Time No Cache
Awhile ago at our first ever caching event, a 'Flash Mob', we decided that after the event we would go caching with Titelines. Ok, for two ladies who are just a bit older than me and smoke...they sure can climb the side of a hill fast! I was not able to keep up with these two and can understand why they have as many finds as they do and why they have some of those finds in the 5,5 range. They rock at those types of caches.
Ah yes, we had also ventured out with L'il Spoiled Brat as she was with Titelines. The children took to her very quickly, and I am sure if we are ever in need of a babysitter, the kids will not complain if we bring her over.
I can truly say that I really enjoyed our time, especially when I got to see the car with the wooden wheels. I had heard about it on the news and it was wonderful to actually see it and to get to take pictures of it.
Here is a link that explains more about it... Dream Chaser


We had an eventful day, though I can't remember how many caches we did...lol though I do remember some of them were a very long hike and some were a very long climb. I can't wait till we go again!

1 comment:

Jason Grafstrom said...

Great blog
Nerd.
:)

Wish I had made it for the halloween event.

graf